Inside Out of Chester Ltd - Join Our Cleaning Team
We are always looking for new members of our cleaning team – you will receive training, holiday pay and a competitive hourly rate of pay. We offer flexible hours, a variety of jobs (homes, offices, holiday lets) and a uniform.
We are an established family company and we treat our staff with respect and dignity.
If you want to join our crew, complete the form below and we will be in touch.
How To Apply For A Job At Inside Out Of Chester?
Contact Julie On 07474 331781
Send Your CV To
Complete Our Application Form
Cleaner Job Description
Our growing company is looking for a cleaner that can handle some dirty work. Clients range from large office buildings to domestic houses. The ideal candidate will be passionate about creating a welcoming environment through good hygiene. We’re looking for a cleaner who will exceed client expectations, ensuring that all bathrooms are sparkling, floors are spotless, and the premises are clean and tidy. We hope you’re ready to put on your gloves and scrub up with us.
Cleaner responsibilities and duties
Our Cleaners will undertake the following:
- Sweeping, vacuuming and mopping floors
- Clean commercial buildings by emptying rubbish cans, servicing restrooms and wiping down communal surfaces
- Tackle heavy cleaning jobs upon request
- Ensure outside walkways remain clear and free of debris
- Notify building management of any repairs required
- Mix and dispose of all cleaning solutions appropriately
Cleaner qualifications and skills
Our Cleaners will have the following skills:
- Ability to handle heavy equipment and machinery used in cleaning
- Ability to walk, bend, push, pull and lift repetitively during working hours
- Knowledge of cleaning chemicals, proper storage and disposal methods
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work as a team
- Excellent organizational skills- you must have an email address
- Self-motivation and the ability to identify and complete needed tasks without direct supervision
- Willing to complete a DBS check
- Willing to supply 2 references
- Own transport essential, in order to reach our clients in the Chester and surrounding area.
Qualities we look for in cleaning staff are:
- To be honest
- To have integrity
- To be a team player
- To be a good timekeeper
- To be trustworthy
- To be reliable
- To be energetic and active
- To be self motivated
(Please note that, for the protection and security of our clients, we will ask for a basic DBS check before appointment)